A quilt is not merely a relaxing bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artists that make our quilts choose quality vivid fabrics and arrange them into a captivating work of art. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your style.
Though the fabric pieces are sewn with each other by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth as well as outstanding washing results.
You will discover our quilts to be really large in length and width. Actuality, almost all of our quilts are sizable enough to eliminate the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's overall size varies as well. We publish the quilt's measurements with the determined drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want. Please do your measuring ahead of your purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We suggest adhering to these standards for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural remedy stops bleed and helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine stops to minimize creases and color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Since each quilt's size is special, it really is essential that the quilt you buy is a suitable fit for your bed. Verify your size by measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you desire. Do your homework ahead of purchasing!