A quilt is not just a cozy bedspread: it is also a piece of art. The artists that develop our quilts select top quality colorful fabrics and arrange them in a creative work of art. Select from our selection of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best matches your home design.
While the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat as well as excellent washing outcomes.
Most of our quilts are sizable enough to reduce the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each quilt's size is different. We designate the quilt's dimensions alongside the estimated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you are trying to find. It is important to do your homework before your purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, these quilts are certainly machine-washable! We recommend complying with these guidelines for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural home remedy protects against bleed and also helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer stops to lessen creases and color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our artists hold a truly significant undertaking. They possess the significant responsibility of picking coordinating materials from an almost infinite variety of fabric materials provided by different material designers and suppliers. Each pattern chosen is essential to the finished appeal of the quilt. The creator of this quilt did a first-rate job of going with charming patterns that enhance each other and coordinate very well. That is exactly why we refer to as a quilt a work of artwork!