A quilt is not merely a comfortable bedspread: it is also a masterpiece of art. The crafters that design our quilts select high quality vivid fabrics and organize them in a distinct masterpiece. Select from our selection of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your home design.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and excellent washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be relatively sizable in length and width. Actuality, almost all of our quilts are large enough to relieve the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's size is different as well. We publish the quilt's dimensions in addition to the calculated drop for you to compare to the size you need. Kindly do your measuring prior to making a purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, these quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We recommend adhering to these standards for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This home remedy prevents bleed and aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine quits to minimize wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Each and every step of the quilt-making process calls for a particular lady's expertise. Each of our women concentrates on either assembling or quilting. At least 2 ladies are included in making each quilt. The ladies who sew the tops together specialize in piecing particular quilt patterns. Because each quilter's stitches vary, just one lady does the quilting per quilt. This system permits each woman to become a professional in her field.