A quilt is not only a comfy bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists that develop our quilts pick quality colorful materials and organize them into a creative masterpiece. Pick from our selection of over two hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that best complements your taste.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth as well as superb washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be remarkably generous in length and width. In fact, most of our quilts are large enough to eliminate the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, every quilt's overall size can be different. You'll find we post the quilt's measurements together with the estimated drop for you to compare to the sizing you are looking for. Definitely do your research ahead of making a purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Yes, our quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We advise the following standards for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This home remedy protects against hemorrhage and helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine stops to decrease creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our creators possess a remarkably noteworthy responsibility. They possess the significant duty of figuring out coordinating materials from an almost infinite array of fabrics fabricated by a wide range of material artists and companies. Each pattern chosen is vital to the finished visual appeal of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did an admirable job of picking attractive fabric materials that enhance each other and harmonize very well. This is the reason that we consider a quilt a masterpiece of fine art!