A quilt is not merely a relaxing bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists who make our quilts pick high quality colorful fabrics and arrange them in a creative work of art. Choose from our selection of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your style.
While the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat and exceptional washing outcomes.
Most of our quilts are sizable enough to overcome the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's dimensions can be different. You'll find we designate the quilt's dimensions with the determined drop for you to compare to the size you need. Definitely do your research prior to buying!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, our quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We recommend the following standards for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural remedy protects against hemorrhage as well as helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer quits to lessen creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
The profession of a lot of Amish and Mennonite women has to correspond to their home life, due to the fact that they remain at home to look after their families. Quilting fits that need. Our company enables these women to work at their own pace to ensure that they may appropriately take care of their family. For a lot of ladies, making quilts is actually great therapy and also an exceptional past-time.