A quilt is not merely a relaxing blanket: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artisans who make our quilts pick high quality colorful fabrics and organize them in an attractive masterpiece. Pick from our stock of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your home design.
While the fabric pieces are sewn with each other by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat and exceptional washing outcomes.
Just about all of our quilts are large enough to relieve the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's dimensions is different. You'll find we publish the quilt's dimensions together with the calculated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you may need. It is important to do your research prior to purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, these quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We advise the following guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural home remedy prevents bleed and aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer quits to reduce creases and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Because many Amish and also Mennonite ladies remain at home to care for their households, their jobs should fit their home life. We enable our ladies to work at their own personal pace so that they may effectively look after their family.