A quilt is not merely a comfortable bedspread: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists who create our quilts select high quality vivid fabrics and organize them in a captivating masterpiece. Select from our selection of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best matches your style.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat and excellent washing results.
You will discover our quilts to be really sizable in length and width. Actuality, the majority of our quilts are large enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, every quilt's proportions varies. We post the quilt's measurements as well as the determined drop for you to compare to the overall size you want to have. Please do your homework ahead of your purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, these quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We suggest adhering to these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural home remedy stops bleed and also aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine quits to lessen creases and color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Since lots of Amish and Mennonite ladies remain at home to care for their households, their occupations must fit their home life. Quilting suits that requirement. We allow these women to produce at their own personal rate so that they may appropriately take care of their household. For a lot of ladies, making quilts is actually really good therapy and also an outstanding past-time.