A quilt is not just a relaxing bedspread: it is also a piece of artwork. The artists that design our quilts pick quality vibrant materials and organize them into an eye-catching work of art. Pick from our stock of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your taste.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also excellent washing outcomes.
The majority of our quilts are generous enough to overcome the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's overall size can be different. You'll find we post the quilt's dimensions alongside the estimated drop for you to compare to the size you need. Please do your homework prior to your purchase!
Yes, our quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We advise the following standards for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural remedy protects against hemorrhage as well as assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer stops to reduce creases and color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
The occupation of many Amish and Mennonite women needs to coincide with their home life, because they stay at home to care for their families. Quilt-making suits that criteria. Our team allows these women to work at their own rate to ensure they may adequately take care of their family. For a lot of women, quilting is good therapy as well as a superb past-time.