A quilt is not just a relaxing bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artisans that make our quilts pick top-notch vivid fabrics and organize them in a captivating masterpiece. Select from our selection of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your home design.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also outstanding washing outcomes.
Just about all of our quilts are generous enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each quilt's dimensions varies. We designate the quilt's dimensions as well as the calculated drop for you to compare to the overall size you want. It is important to do your measuring before purchasing!
Can you wash these quilts?
Yes, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend complying with these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural home remedy stops bleed and aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer stops to decrease wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely recommend washing.
Amish Homemade Quilt Facts
Our designers maintain a very significant undertaking. They possess the vital task of deciding on coordinating fabrics from an enormous variety of textures fabricated by numerous texture designers and companies. Each fabric chosen is integral to the completed visual appeal of the quilt. The creator of this quilt did a first-rate job of picking out beautiful textures that match each other and harmonize very well. This is precisely why we refer to as a quilt a masterpiece of fine art!