A quilt is not merely a relaxing bed covering: it is also a piece of artwork. The artists who develop our quilts pick top quality colorful fabrics and organize them into an appealing masterpiece. Choose from our stock of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your style.
Though the pieces of fabric are sewn together by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and also superb washing results.
Most of our quilts are generous enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's dimensions differs. We specify the quilt's measurements in conjunction with the estimated drop for you to compare to the proportions you want. Definitely do your research prior to your purchase!
As a matter of fact, our quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We recommend the following standards for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy avoids hemorrhage and aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine quits to lessen wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our creators enjoy a very significant job. They have the vital assignment of deciding upon complimentary textures from a massive assortment of fabric materials manufactured by numerous pattern designers and suppliers. Each texture chosen is vital to the finished aesthetics of the quilt. The artisan behind this quilt did a top job of finding pleasing materials that enhance each other and harmonize well. That is precisely why we call a quilt a piece of artwork!