A quilt is not merely a relaxing blanket: it is also a piece of art. The artisans that develop our quilts select quality vibrant fabrics and organize them into an attractive work of art. Choose from our selection of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your taste.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched with each other by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also excellent washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be reasonably sizable in length and width. The majority of our quilts are generous enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's size varies. You'll find we designate the quilt's dimensions in addition to the estimated drop for you to compare to the sizing you want to have. Kindly do your measuring prior to buying!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, our quilts are certainly washable in a washing machine! We advise complying with these standards for best results:
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This home remedy prevents bleed and also assists in protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine finishes to decrease wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly advise washing.
Did you know?
Our creators maintain a truly significant assignment. They possess the difficult responsibility of determining coordinating materials from an almost infinite assortment of materials provided by different fabric designers and suppliers. Each texture chosen is vital to the finished character of the quilt. The creator of this quilt did a top job of going with appealing textures that enhance each other and harmonize excellently. This is the reason why we consider a quilt a piece of artwork!