A quilt is not only a relaxing blanket: it is also a piece of art. The crafters who design our quilts pick high quality vibrant fabrics and arrange them in a creative work of art. Pick from our stock of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your taste.
Although the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and also excellent washing results.
You will discover our quilts to be rather generous in length and width. The majority of our quilts are generous enough to reduce the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each quilt's sizing differs as well. You'll find we publish the quilt's measurements alongside the estimated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you are trying to find. Please do your research prior to purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, our quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We advise complying with these guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural home remedy prevents hemorrhage and assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer stops to minimize creases and color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our designers have a truly significant position. They have the vital responsibility of picking out coordinating fabric materials from a huge assortment of fabrics fabricated by numerous material artists and companies. Each fabric chosen is pivotal to the final visual appeal of the quilt. The artisan of this quilt did a top job of choosing charming fabrics that balance each other and harmonize effectively. This is the reason that we call a quilt a masterpiece of art!