A quilt is not only a comfortable bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artists that develop our quilts select quality vivid materials and organize them in a distinct work of art. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your home design.
While the fabric pieces are sewn together by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth as well as exceptional washing results.
Just about all of our quilts are large enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's dimensions varies. We post the quilt's dimensions with the determined drop for you to compare to the proportions you want to have. Kindly do your research before your purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We advise adhering to these standards for best results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy prevents hemorrhage as well as assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine stops to lessen creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely recommend washing.
Amish Handmade Quilt Trivia
Our creators enjoy a truly noteworthy undertaking. They have the critical duty of determining coordinating patterns from an enormous choice of patterns generated by various fabric material artists and companies. Each pattern chosen is crucial to the final appearance of the quilt. The artisan behind this quilt did a lovely job of selecting pleasing materials that enhance each other and coordinate excellently. That is why we regard a quilt a masterpiece of fine art!