A quilt is not merely a cozy bed cover: it is also a piece of art. The artisans who develop our quilts select top-notch vibrant fabrics and organize them into a distinct masterpiece. Select from our stock of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your taste.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched with each other by machine to guarantee tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth as well as outstanding washing outcomes.
Most of our quilts are sizable enough to eliminate the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's proportions can be different. We list the quilt's dimensions in addition to the calculated drop for you to compare to the measurements you may need. Kindly do your research ahead of purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, these quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We recommend adhering to these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This home remedy avoids hemorrhage as well as helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine stops to lessen wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our designers maintain a remarkably important assignment. They possess the vital assignment of finding coordinating textures from an almost infinite array of patterns fabricated by different material artists and companies. Each texture chosen is essential to the final fashion of the quilt. The creator behind this quilt did a top job of choosing visually appealing textures that suit each other and correlate nicely. That is exactly why we refer to as a quilt a work of artistry!