A quilt is not just a relaxing blanket: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artisans that develop our quilts choose quality vibrant materials and organize them in a distinct masterpiece. Select from our stock of over two hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your style.
Although the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat as well as superb washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be rather large in length and width. Almost all of our quilts are generous enough to do away with the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's dimensions can be different as well. You'll find we specify the quilt's dimensions in addition to the estimated drop for you to compare to the measurements you want to have. It is important to do your research before making a purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, these quilts are certainly machine-washable! We recommend adhering to these guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural home remedy stops bleed and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine quits to lessen wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt into the dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Considering that each quilt's size is special, it really is crucial that the quilt you order is definitely a well-suited fit for your bed. Verify your size by measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you want. Do your measuring before you buy!