A quilt is not merely a comfortable bedspread: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists that design our quilts choose high quality colorful fabrics and organize them in an attractive masterpiece. Pick from our selection of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your taste.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and superb washing results.
You will find our quilts to be relatively generous in length and width. The majority of our quilts are generous enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, every quilt's size varies. We post the quilt's measurements alongside the estimated drop for you to compare to the sizing you want. It is important to do your measuring before buying!
As a matter of fact, these quilts are certainly machine-washable! We advise the following guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural home remedy avoids bleed and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer finishes to minimize creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we certainly recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our artists enjoy a really important position. They have the vital assignment of picking coordinating textures from a huge choice of textures produced by many different material designers and suppliers. Each fabric chosen is pivotal to the final aesthetics of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did a fine job of selecting appealing materials that match each other and harmonize very well. This is precisely why we consider a quilt a masterpiece of art!