A quilt is not merely a relaxing bed covering: it is also a piece of art. The artists who develop our quilts select top quality vibrant materials and organize them into a captivating masterpiece. Choose from our selection of over two hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your home design.
While the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and also superb washing results.
Most of our quilts are large enough to reduce the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's measurements can be different. You'll find we publish the quilt's measurements in conjunction with the determined drop for you to compare to the measurements you may need. Definitely do your research ahead of making a purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend adhering to these guidelines for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy protects against bleed as well as assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine quits to minimize creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Given that each quilt's proportions are unique, it really is vital that the quilt you order is definitely a well-suited match for your bed. Confirm your size by simply measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you want. Do your homework prior to purchasing!