A quilt is not merely a relaxing bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artists that make our quilts pick top quality colorful materials and organize them in a captivating work of art. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best matches your home design.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and outstanding washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be rather generous in length and width. The majority of our quilts are generous enough to remove the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, every quilt's dimensions differs. We publish the quilt's dimensions as well as the estimated drop for you to compare to the overall size you want. Kindly do your research before purchasing!
Yes, these quilts are certainly machine-washable! We recommend complying with these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural home remedy avoids hemorrhage and helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine stops to reduce creases and color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely advise washing.
Amish Homemade Quilt Facts
Because each quilt's size is special, it really is important that the quilt you order is definitely a well-suited fit for your bed. Check your dimensions by measuring the edge of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you want. Do your measuring before you purchase!