A quilt is not merely a cozy blanket: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The crafters who develop our quilts choose top-notch vivid fabrics and organize them into a creative masterpiece. Select from our selection of over two hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your style.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and excellent washing results.
The majority of our quilts are sizable enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each quilt's measurements is different. You'll find we post the quilt's measurements as well as the determined drop for you to compare to the proportions you are looking for. It is important to do your homework prior to buying!
Are our quilts washable?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We suggest adhering to these guidelines for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural remedy protects against hemorrhage and also aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer quits to reduce wrinkles as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly suggest washing.
Did you know?
Considering that every quilt's dimensions are different, it is important that the quilt you buy is definitely a well-suited fit for your bed. Evaluate your dimensions simply by measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you wish for. Do your homework ahead of purchasing!