A quilt is not just a cozy bedspread: it is also a masterpiece of art. The artisans who design our quilts pick quality colorful fabrics and organize them into an appealing work of art. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your style.
Though the fabric pieces are sewn together by machine to make certain tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also excellent washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be remarkably sizable in length and width. The majority of our quilts are generous enough to do away with the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's dimensions can be different. You'll find we designate the quilt's dimensions as well as the calculated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want to have. Kindly do your research ahead of purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
As a matter of fact, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We advise complying with these guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural remedy protects against bleed and aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer quits to minimize creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely suggest washing.
Amish Handmade Quilt Facts
Our creators enjoy a really noteworthy responsibility. They have the significant task of selecting coordinating textures from a huge selection of fabrics provided by numerous fabric designers and suppliers. Each pattern chosen is integral to the final character of the quilt. The creator of this quilt did a first-rate job of selecting pleasing fabric materials that match each other and coordinate well. This is the reason we consider a quilt a piece of artwork!