A quilt is not only a comfortable bed cover: it is also a piece of artwork. The artists who develop our quilts choose high quality vivid fabrics and organize them in a captivating work of art. Pick from our selection of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your style.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat as well as exceptional washing results.
You will find our quilts to be relatively generous in length and width. The majority of our quilts are generous enough to eliminate the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, every quilt's sizing is different. We specify the quilt's dimensions alongside the calculated drop for you to compare to the proportions you want. Definitely do your measuring before making a purchase!
As a matter of fact, our quilts are certainly machine-washable! We recommend the following guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural remedy prevents bleed and assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine finishes to decrease wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt in the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we absolutely advise washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans hold a really important position. They possess the significant duty of deciding upon complimentary materials from a massive array of patterns generated by a variety of material designers and suppliers. Each texture chosen is vital to the completed look of the quilt. The designer of this quilt did a top job of choosing appealing fabrics that suit each other and correlate effectively. This is precisely why we regard a quilt a piece of artwork!