A quilt is not just a relaxing bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of art. The crafters that develop our quilts pick top-notch vivid fabrics and arrange them into a distinct work of art. Select from our selection of over two hundred Amish handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly complements your taste.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to ensure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat and exceptional washing results.
Just about all of our quilts are sizable enough to overcome the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's dimensions differs. You'll find we specify the quilt's measurements along with the estimated drop for you to compare to the overall size you need. Kindly do your measuring prior to buying!
Can you wash these quilts?
Yes, these quilts are certainly machine-washable! We recommend adhering to these standards for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural remedy protects against hemorrhage and aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine stops to lessen wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our creators have a very significant undertaking. They have the vital responsibility of determining complimentary textures from an almost infinite choice of materials produced by a wide range of pattern artists and companies. Each fabric material chosen is integral to the finished visual appeal of the quilt. The designer behind this quilt did a first-rate job of deciding on visually appealing fabrics that complement each other and coordinate well. That is the reason why we refer to as a quilt a work of artistry!