A quilt is not merely a comfy bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists that make our quilts choose top-notch vibrant materials and arrange them into an appealing work of art. Pick from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your style.
Though the pieces of fabric are sewn with each other by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat as well as exceptional washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be really large in length and width. Actuality, well-nigh of our quilts are generous enough to overcome the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's measurements differs as well. You'll find we list the quilt's dimensions in addition to the determined drop for you to compare to the overall size you may need. Kindly do your research prior to buying!
Are our quilts washable?
As a matter of fact, these quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We advise adhering to these guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural home remedy avoids bleed and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine finishes to decrease wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely advise washing.
Did you know?
The occupation of lots of Amish and Mennonite women needs to coincide with their home life, due to the fact that they remain at home to care for their loved ones. Quilting accommodates that need. We enable these ladies to produce at their own pace to make sure that they may properly look after their household. For a lot of women, quilting is good therapy and also an outstanding past-time.