A quilt is not only a comfy blanket: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The crafters that make our quilts choose quality vibrant materials and arrange them in an eye-catching work of art. Pick from our selection of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your style.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched together by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat as well as outstanding washing results.
Almost all of our quilts are sizable enough to overcome the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's dimensions is different. We publish the quilt's dimensions along with the estimated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you are trying to find. Kindly do your measuring prior to buying!
Fortunately, our quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We advise adhering to these standards for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry soap. This home remedy prevents bleed and also assists in protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine quits to reduce wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans enjoy a quite noteworthy responsibility. They have the crucial mission of picking out coordinating textures from a massive variety of patterns fabricated by a variety of pattern artists and suppliers. Each pattern chosen is essential to the final look of the quilt. The artisan of this quilt did an excellent job of picking attractive patterns that complement each other and harmonize splendidly. This is the reason we consider a quilt a work of artwork!