A quilt is not merely a cozy bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The crafters that develop our quilts pick top quality vibrant fabrics and organize them in an eye-catching masterpiece. Select from our stock of over two hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your taste.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched with each other by machine to ensure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat and also exceptional washing results.
You will discover our quilts to be reasonably sizable in length and width. Almost all of our quilts are generous enough to reduce the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's dimensions can be different as well. We post the quilt's measurements together with the calculated drop for you to compare to the measurements you are trying to find. Please do your homework prior to purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, our quilts are indeed machine-washable! We suggest the following guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry detergent. This home remedy prevents hemorrhage and aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer finishes to reduce creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely advise washing.
Did you know?
Our artists hold a really significant assignment. They have the vital assignment of deciding upon coordinating fabric materials from a seismic choice of fabric materials manufactured by a variety of texture artists and companies. Each material chosen is integral to the finished aesthetics of the quilt. The artisan behind this quilt did a first-rate job of settling upon pleasing materials that balance each other and correlate very well. That is precisely why we regard a quilt a masterpiece of artistry!