A quilt is not merely a comfortable blanket: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The crafters who design our quilts pick top-notch colorful materials and organize them in a captivating work of art. Select from our selection of over 2 hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that best matches your taste.
While the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth as well as exceptional washing results.
The majority of our quilts are sizable enough to overcome the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's overall size varies. You'll find we specify the quilt's measurements as well as the calculated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you may need. It is important to do your homework ahead of your purchase!
Yes, our quilts are certainly washable in a washing machine! We suggest complying with these standards for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry detergent. This home remedy stops hemorrhage and aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine finishes to reduce creases and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we most definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Our creators enjoy a really important responsibility. They have the significant task of finding complimentary textures from a massive selection of materials manufactured by various fabric designers and companies. Each material chosen is pivotal to the finished fashion of the quilt. The creator of this quilt did a fine job of selecting pleasing fabrics that suit each other and harmonize favorably. That is why then we regard a quilt a masterpiece of art!