A quilt is not merely a comfortable bedspread: it is also a piece of art. The artisans that develop our quilts choose top-notch vivid fabrics and arrange them in a creative work of art. Choose from our selection of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best matches your style.
Although the fabric pieces are sewn together by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat as well as exceptional washing outcomes.
Most of our quilts are large enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's proportions varies. You'll find we post the quilt's dimensions in addition to the estimated drop for you to compare to the measurements you are looking for. Kindly do your homework ahead of your purchase!
Fortunately, our quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We advise complying with these guidelines for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This home remedy avoids hemorrhage and aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washing machine stops to decrease wrinkles and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
It is vital that the quilt you purchase is a suitable match for your bed. Every quilt's size is different. Check your dimensions by simply measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you desire. Do your homework ahead of purchasing!