A quilt is not just a cozy blanket: it is also a piece of art. The artisans who create our quilts pick high quality colorful materials and arrange them in an appealing work of art. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best matches your home design.
While the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make certain tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and also exceptional washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be really sizable in length and width. Almost all of our quilts are generous enough to do away with the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each quilt's dimensions differs. You'll find we specify the quilt's dimensions along with the determined drop for you to compare to the measurements you want. Kindly do your research before making a purchase!
As a matter of fact, these quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend complying with these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy avoids bleed and aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine quits to decrease wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans have a remarkably noteworthy assignment. They possess the critical assignment of settling upon coordinating patterns from a massive array of textures fabricated by a wide range of fabric artists and companies. Each fabric chosen is vital to the finished visual appeal of the quilt. The artist behind this quilt did a lovely job of going with charming textures that match each other and coordinate splendidly. That is why we regard a quilt a work of fine art!