A quilt is not just a cozy bedspread: it is also a piece of artwork. The artists that develop our quilts select top quality colorful materials and arrange them in an attractive masterpiece. Choose from our stock of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your taste.
Though the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to ensure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and outstanding washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be reasonably large in length and width. In fact, almost all of our quilts are generous enough to relieve the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's measurements can be different as well. We designate the quilt's dimensions as well as the determined drop for you to compare to the measurements you want. It is important to do your homework before buying!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, our quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We advise complying with these guidelines for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural remedy prevents hemorrhage and also assists in protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine finishes to decrease wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we most definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Since every quilt's size is special, it really is vital that the quilt you buy is definitely an ideal match for your bed. Investigate your size by measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you desire. Do your homework ahead of purchasing!