A quilt is not only a comfy blanket: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artisans that design our quilts select top quality vivid fabrics and arrange them into an attractive masterpiece. Select from our selection of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best complements your style.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to ensure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth as well as superb washing results.
Just about all of our quilts are sizable enough to reduce the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights are different, each quilt's measurements varies. We designate the quilt's dimensions together with the estimated drop for you to compare to the sizing you are looking for. Definitely do your measuring before your purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, these quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We suggest adhering to these guidelines for best results:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This home remedy avoids hemorrhage and also aids with establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine quits to decrease creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Considering that every quilt's size is different, it really is important that the quilt you order is definitely an appropriate match for your bed. Confirm your dimensions by simply measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you prefer. Do your research before you purchase!