A quilt is not merely a comfortable bed covering: it is also a piece of artwork. The crafters who create our quilts pick top-notch vivid fabrics and arrange them into a distinct masterpiece. Pick from our stock of over 2 hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that best enhances your style.
While the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to make sure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth as well as superb washing results.
Almost all of our quilts are large enough to relieve the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's dimensions varies. You'll find we list the quilt's dimensions alongside the estimated drop for you to compare to the size you are trying to find. Please do your research prior to purchasing!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, our quilts are undoubtedly washable in a washing machine! We suggest the following guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt along with the laundry soap. This natural remedy stops hemorrhage and also assists in establishing the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer quits to decrease wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely advise washing.
Did you know?
Our creators possess a remarkably significant responsibility. They possess the vital responsibility of finding coordinating fabrics from an almost infinite choice of fabric materials provided by different pattern artists and suppliers. Each fabric chosen is pivotal to the finished appeal of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did an admirable job of going with charming textures that match each other and combine favorably. This is why we consider a quilt a work of fine art!
A quilt is not just a relaxing blanket: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The crafters who make our quilts choose high quality vivid materials and arrange them into an attractive work of art. Select from our selection of over 2 hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that best matches your home design.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and outstanding washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be really generous in length and width. Almost all of our quilts are generous enough to remove the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights vary, each and every quilt's measurements is different. You'll find we specify the quilt's dimensions alongside the estimated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you need. Please do your measuring before making a purchase!
Fortunately, our quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We advise complying with these standards for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural home remedy prevents hemorrhage as well as helps to establish the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine stops to lessen wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never put a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely advise washing.
Did you know?
Because lots of Amish as well as Mennonite ladies remain at home to look after their families, their jobs should fit their home life. Our company allows these women to function at their own pace so that they may adequately look after their household.