A quilt is not only a cozy blanket: it is also a piece of artwork. The crafters that create our quilts pick top quality vibrant fabrics and arrange them in an eye-catching masterpiece. Choose from our stock of over 2 hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your style.
Though the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to guarantee tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and also excellent washing results.
Most of our quilts are large enough to take care of the necessity for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's measurements can be different. We publish the quilt's measurements as well as the estimated drop for you to compare to the dimensions you are trying to find. Definitely do your measuring ahead of making a purchase!
Are our quilts washable?
Yes, our quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We suggest adhering to these guidelines for best results:
- Machine wash with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the initial washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural remedy stops bleed and also aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer quits to decrease creases and color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we absolutely suggest washing.
Did you know?
Our artisans possess a quite significant position. They possess the vital duty of picking coordinating materials from a seismic choice of fabrics offered by numerous pattern designers and companies. Each fabric chosen is integral to the completed character of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did a lovely job of picking charming fabrics that complement each other and harmonize well. This is exactly why we regard a quilt a piece of fine art!
A quilt is not merely a comfortable bed cover: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artists that design our quilts pick top quality colorful materials and arrange them in a creative masterpiece. Select from our selection of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your style.
Although the pieces of fabric are sewn together by machine to make certain tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, however, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both heat and superb washing results.
You will discover our quilts to be remarkably generous in length and width. In fact, most of our quilts are generous enough to eliminate the necessity for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights differ, each quilt's measurements differs as well. You'll find we list the quilt's measurements together with the estimated drop for you to compare to the measurements you want to have. It is important to do your homework ahead of making a purchase!
Yes, these quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We recommend the following standards for ideal handling results:
- Machine wash with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tablespoons of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This natural remedy stops bleed as well as helps to establish the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washer finishes to reduce creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we certainly suggest washing.
Did you know?
The term handmade is commonly made use of to describe crafts produced by an artisan as opposed to a factory. Each handmade quilt is one-of-a-kind due to the fact that it is not mass-produced. Not all the stitching in a handmade quilt is done by hand. Just as the woodcrafter uses mechanical tools to develop his workmanship, our seamstresses make use of numerous devices to craft these quilts. The seamstress cuts her items with a rotary knife and also sew them with each other on the stitching machine. The quilter functions with just thimble, needle, as well as string to quilt hundreds of small stitches throughout the quilt. Handmade is a gift: it is the gift of time and also talent to develop a product uniquely for you.