A quilt is not merely a comfy bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The crafters that design our quilts choose top quality vivid materials and arrange them in an appealing masterpiece. Pick from our stock of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that perfectly enhances your home design.
While the pieces of fabric are stitched by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those 2 layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting warranties both warmth and also superb washing outcomes.
You will find our quilts to be remarkably large in length and width. As a matter of fact, well-nigh of our quilts are generous enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as mattress heights are different, each quilt's size can be different as well. You'll find we designate the quilt's dimensions in addition to the estimated drop for you to compare to the sizing you need. It is important to do your homework prior to making a purchase!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, our quilts are undoubtedly machine-washable! We suggest complying with these standards for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with completely cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the very first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar as well as 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural remedy prevents hemorrhage and also assists in protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt as soon as the washer stops to lessen creases and also color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely suggest washing.
Did you know?
It is essential that the quilt you order is an ideal fit for your bed. Every quilt's proportions are unique. Check your size by simply measuring the side of your bed from the top of the mattress to the length you prefer. Do your measuring ahead of buying!
A quilt is not just a comfy bed cover: it is also a piece of art. The artisans who design our quilts choose top-notch vibrant fabrics and arrange them in an attractive masterpiece. Choose from our selection of over two hundred handmade quilts for a quilt that best matches your style.
Though the pieces of fabric are sewn with each other by machine to guarantee tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat and also excellent washing outcomes.
The majority of our quilts are sizable enough to overcome the need for a dust ruffle and pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, each quilt's dimensions is different. We post the quilt's dimensions with the estimated drop for you to compare to the measurements you are looking for. Definitely do your homework before buying!
Are our quilts washable?
Fortunately, these quilts are certainly washable in a washing machine! We recommend adhering to these guidelines for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Machine wash with only cold water on gentle cycle.
- Use only mild laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, include 1/2 cup vinegar and 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry soap. This natural remedy avoids bleed and also helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washing machine quits to lessen creases and color-bleeding.
- Never ever place a quilt in the dryer! Line dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly recommend washing.
Did you know?
The term handmade is typically made use of to define crafts created by a craftsman in contrast to a factory. Each handmade quilt is distinct due to the fact that it is not mass-produced. Not all the sewing in a hand-made quilt is done by hand. Just as the woodcrafter uses mechanical devices to develop his craftsmanship, our seamstresses use various devices to craft these quilts. The seamstress cuts her items with a rotating blade knife and also stitch them together on the sewing machine. The quilter functions with merely thread, needle, and thimble to quilt hundreds of tiny stitches throughout the quilt. Handmade is a gift: it is the gift of time and ability to create an item uniquely for you.