A quilt is not merely a comfy bedspread: it is also a piece of artwork. The artisans that create our quilts select top-notch vivid fabrics and arrange them in an attractive masterpiece. Select from our stock of over 2 hundred Amish homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your taste.
While the fabric pieces are stitched by machine to ensure tighter stitching, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton materials make up the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched in between those two layers, nonetheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both warmth and also outstanding washing outcomes.
You will discover our quilts to be really generous in length and width. In fact, nearly all of our quilts are sizable enough to relieve the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights differ, each quilt's dimensions can be different as well. You'll find we post the quilt's dimensions as well as the calculated drop for you to compare to the overall size you need. Definitely do your measuring before buying!
Can you wash these quilts?
Fortunately, our quilts are indeed machine-washable! We recommend the following guidelines for the best care of your heirloom quilt:
- Wash in a washing machine with only cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only light laundry soap, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt in addition to the laundry detergent. This home remedy stops hemorrhage as well as helps to protect the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt immediately after the washer finishes to reduce wrinkles and color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt into the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a breezy day.
- Quilts could be dry-cleaned at your own risk, however we certainly advise washing.
Did you know?
Our artists have a really important position. They have the difficult task of looking for complimentary patterns from a huge choice of patterns generated by numerous texture designers and companies. Each fabric chosen is crucial to the final visual appeal of the quilt. The artist of this quilt did a first-rate job of going with attractive textures that suit each other and correlate favorably. That is the reason why we call a quilt a work of artistry!
A quilt is not merely a comfortable bed covering: it is also a masterpiece of artwork. The artisans that make our quilts select top quality vibrant materials and arrange them into an appealing work of art. Choose from our selection of over two hundred homemade quilts for a quilt that perfectly matches your style.
Although the fabric pieces are sewn together by machine to make sure tighter sewing, all the quilting is done by hand. 100% cotton fabrics compose the top and bottom of the quilt. The batting sandwiched between those two layers, nevertheless, is 100% polyester. This polyester batting guaranties both heat as well as superb washing results.
You will find our quilts to be rather sizable in length and width. As a matter of fact, most of our quilts are large enough to take care of the need for a dust ruffle or pillow shams. Just as bed heights vary, every quilt's overall size varies. We designate the quilt's dimensions together with the determined drop for you to compare to the dimensions you want. It is important to do your homework prior to buying!
As a matter of fact, these quilts are indeed washable in a washing machine! We suggest adhering to these standards for ideal handling results:
- Wash in a washing machine with cold water on delicate cycle.
- Use only mild laundry detergent, such as liquid Cheer for colors (No bleach or bleach alternatives. No Woolite or fabric softener.) For the first washing, add 1/2 cup vinegar and also 2 tbsps of salt along with the laundry detergent. This natural home remedy prevents hemorrhage and aids with protecting the colors in your quilt.
- Remove quilt when the washing machine stops to reduce creases as well as color-bleeding.
- Never ever put a quilt in the clothes dryer! Line completely dry on a windy day.
- Quilts can be dry-cleaned at your own risk, but we definitely recommend washing.
Did you know?
Each and every step of the quilt-making process requires a particular lady's expertise. Each of our women concentrates on either assembling or quilting. As a result, a minimum of two ladies are associated with making each quilt. The ladies who stitch the tops together focus on assembling specific quilt patterns. Because each quilter's stitches differ, only one lady does the quilting per quilt. This system permits each woman to become a specialist in her work.